About UsWe not only Publish, but also Educate
The publishing industry is almost exclusively run by business people striving for profit maximization.
Uniquely, AIMSCI Cell Med Press (CMP) is an organization run exclusively by experienced medical professionals and scientists and exists as a hybrid of a publishing firm and an educational entity.
AIMSCI CMP both provides a venue for experienced medical professionals/researchers to publish their work and offers educational resources for training unexperienced medical professionals/researchers and students to effectively write and publish their manuscripts.
As a publishing and educational organization, AIMSCI CMP empowers people, both established and non-experienced, to achieve their career goals.
AIMSCI CMP is located in the vicinity of the great RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK (Raleigh, North Carolina), the largest and the most prominent high-tech research park in the USA.
Our Vision, Mission, & Values
AIMSCI CMP empowers medical professionals, researchers, and students, as well as the general public to succeed in a fast-changing world through timely developing essential skills and knowledge.
AIMSCI CMP is guided by four core values (AIMS): (1) Accountability, (2) Integrity, (3) Mastery, and (4) Solution
(1) Accountability—is the operational code of AIMSCI CMP. Accountability is an obligation to accept responsibility and it is key to establishing trust both within and outside the organization.
(2) Integrity—is the moral code of AIMSCI CMP. Integrity is the quality of being honest and having moral uprightness and is key to survival. AIMSCI CMP demonstrates integrity in all its business conduct and uses it as the foundation to build relationships and trust.
(3) Mastery—is the technical code of AIMSCI CMP. Mastery is having great skill at or total dominance over something and is key to advancement. AIMSCI CMP strives to be proficient not only in medical publishing, but also in education via providing high quality educational/training resources readily accessible by medical professionals, researchers, and students to advance their careers. Toward this end, AIMSCI CMP is an organization run exclusively by experienced medical professionals and scientists.
(4) Solution—is the goal of AIMSCI CMP. Solution is a mean of solving a problem or dealing with a challenging situation. AIMSCI CPM provides solutions for medical professionals, researchers, and students to advance their careers and achieve their goals.
AIMSCI CMP is being served by three groups of experts:
(1) Inhouse fellows, experienced medical professionals and scientists working full-time at the organization.
(2) Guest fellows, experienced medical professionals and scientists from outside organizations who are collaborating with inhouse fellows on a regular basis.
(3) Consultants, experienced medical professionals and scientists from outside organizations who are providing need-based consultations.
Effort at AIMSCI CMP is centered on serving the medical professionals, researchers, and students, and empowering them to achieve their goals. AIMSCI performs three tasks.
(1) It publishes high-quality books and journals for all to gain latest cutting-edge knowledge in bioscience and medicine.
(2) It provides a venue for established medical professionals/researchers to timely publish their high-quality scholarly work.
(3) It offers a platform for non-established professionals/researchers and students to develop skills in effective writing of scholarly work.